You can cook Potato Dish using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Dish
- Prepare 10 large of Russett potato or new potatoes washed off.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tsp pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of 14oz hillshire farm sausage or can be any kind of sausage.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
Potato Dish instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Wash potatoes n if ur using new potatoes I myself like to leave Peel on but if using the other potatoes wash n Peel then cut them in cubes.
- Put potatoes in large baking pan n Season your potatoes with salt,pepper garlic powder stir around real good then put your butter,cooked sausage n ground meat nyour onion,bell pepper.
- Add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Place your pan in the oven n cook till potatoes are soft I say let it cook at least 1 hr.n 30 mins.
- Serve n enjoy….I'm new to all this but I'm sure I will get the hang of it so bare with me have a great day.