easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for any kind of cake but especially birthday cakes!! It's simple to whip up, buttery, sweet and so creamy! My children have inherited my husband's love of chocolate and continue to request chocolate cake with this particular chocolate frosting.
It's hard for us not to make a delicious buttercream chocolate frosting for this cake. A classic Yellow Cake recipe with chocolate frosting and step by step pictures and directions for how to make cake and frosting from scratch! Everyone needs an easy homemade Yellow Cake recipe in their cookbook arsenal, and this recipe is moist, tender and overall fantastic! You can cook easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- Prepare 1 of For the cake.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs or 1 tbsp vinegar for every egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of milk or water.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- You need 1 of chocolate bar.
Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk mixture and applesauce and stir to combine into a smooth. Learn how to make Chocolate Cake With Frosting, a delectable dessert cake recipe with Priyanka. This is my favorite chocolate buttercream recipe. It's incredibly rich, creamy, silky, smooth, and easy to work with for decorating cakes and cupcakes!
easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting step by step
- mix all the ingredient together well.
- pre hest oven at 180C.
- in a well greased tray pour the batter and cook for 30-40min till toothpick come out clean.
- for the frosting boil cream and chocolate in a double till the chocolate melts n mixes wiyh the cream.
- let the cream mixture cool at room temperature and then put in fridge to thicken.
- spread over coolef cake and enjoy.
This is simply perfect for piping even the most intricate and fancy designs. What Tastes Best with Chocolate Buttercream? This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.