Gluten free chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are soft, chewy and golden like a good chocolate chip cookie should be. If you've tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before It also helps the cookies get a golden color and prevents grittiness. Gluten-free flour needs a little extra liquid sometimes so you don't have chalky.
What makes these “the best” gluten free chocolate chip cookies. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free). These are the best gluten free cookies ever. You can cook Gluten free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of gluten free baking mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of gluten free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 of if you don't have gluten free baking mix, see step 4.
My friends can't tell the difference. I had a hard time not eating the whole batch myself! Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. These cookies are open to your own imaginative interpretation.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- using mixer, cream butter, and both sugars together.
- add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. don't forget to scrape the bowl!.
- add gluten free baking mix in 2 sets. dough won't be too thick but will appear “doughy”.
- ((if you don't have gluten free baking mix, you can substitute for a gluten free flour mix. but then you must add 1/2 tsp each of baking soda, baking powder, and salt!)).
- stir in chocolate chips, cover, and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overt night until thoroughly chilled..
- once chilled scoop out rounded Tbs amounts of dough, roll them into balls and place them 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- bake at 350° for 10-15 mins until edges are slightly brown. remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5 mins. then transfer to a cooling rack..
Try butterscotch chips and toasted salted pecans, or white chocolate and cranberries, in place of the chocolate chips. Roll your gluten free cookie dough into balls and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I hope you love these easy, healthy gluten free chocolate chip cookies! Made with Betty Crocker™ All-Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend, these easy and delicious cookies are ready to eat in under an hour and can be stored for later. The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.