Tomato Mussel Stew. This is a simple stew that delivers big flavor. Mussels are one of the best things to eat from the sea. In this recipe, a smoky tomato sauce with spicy, cured chorizo is used as the base for the stew. #홍합스튜 #토마토홍합스튜 ( Tomato Mussel Stew ) 집에서 쉽게 만드는법 소개합니다. 우리의 #홍합탕 같은 유럽식 #국물요리 #홍합요리 입니다.
Tomato stew is one of the most popular Nigerian food recipes, it is easy to make, learn about all the What you have above is a large bowl of tomato stew, every thing you read below is exactly how I. Mussel stew – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Delicious cooked seafood mussels with tomato sauce and parsley on stone background. You can have Tomato Mussel Stew using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Mussel Stew
- You need 1 Package of Mussels in Garlic and Butter Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Small package Prosciutto, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Marsala, fine dry.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Italian Spice Mix.
- You need 1 of Shallot, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Photo about Mussel stew with tomato sauce, onion and pepper. Mussels are a surprisingly affordable choice when it comes to planning weeknight dinners, but they are also special enough to serve to guests. If you're looking for a quick and easy and comforting meal, I think you should totally consider this Tomato Basil Chicken Stew. Serve this fresh mussels dish with chilled white wine and Italian bread.
Tomato Mussel Stew instructions
- Finely dice the Shallot and prosciutto. Heat the butter and olive oil in a Dutch oven or Medium Pan with a tight lid, about a minute..
- Add the Shallot and Prosciutto and cook about 5 minutes. Prepare the Mussels in Garlic and Butter Sauce, per package directions (microwave instructions are fine and save a load of time and effort)..
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, marsala and salt. Cook another 5 minutes on simmer, covered..
- Add the cooked mussels to the sauce and cook another 5 minutes on a low simmer..
- Serve the stew in bowls with sliced french bread to soak up the stew. Sprinkle Italian herbs, (and parmesan or shredded cheddar cheese.).
The recipe for stewed tomatoes is made with fresh tomatoes, salt and pepper, butter, and sugar. Basic Stewed Tomatoes With Fresh Tomatoes. Mussels and tomato sauce adapted from Epicurious. Leave the remaining mussels to cool. Discard any damaged and open mussels.