Morning Muffins. I love the cafe bought Morning Glory muffins, and it was nice to finally be able to duplicate them at home! Using the review advice, I substituted half a cup of applesauce for the oil, which worked great. These wholesome morning glory muffins are my very favorite muffin variety.
Lightly spray or oil a muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix egg, milk, sugar, oil, carrots, raisins, walnuts and. Morning Glory Muffins are like carrot cake for breakfast! You can have Morning Muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Morning Muffins
- Prepare 8 of Lg. Eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Pre Cooked Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 C. of Milk or Half n Half.
- You need 1 C. of Diced Ham.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 C. of Shredded Cheese (your preference).
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
They are made with shredded carrots Curious about where Morning Glory muffins first originated? Most bakers attribute them to the. Whether you're cookin' up a storm or sitting down for a. This is my favorite muffin recipe y'all!
Morning Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick Cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs and milk and salt and pepper. Beat til thoroughly mixed. Add a 1 Tbsp. Each of Bacon, Ham, and Tomatoes to each muffin cup..
- Pour egg mixture into each cup til 3/4 full. Top with Shredded Cheese. Then bake for 20-25 minutes til golden brown and eggs are cooked completely..
- Cool n enjoy. Or u can put into individual freezer bags n freeze. To reheat: just wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds til heated through..
I make these all the time, and everyone eats them right up! I used raspberries as my fresh fruit in this video. See more ideas about Morning glory muffins, Muffins, Recipes. Morning Glory Muffins are sweet, moist and ideal for busy mornings! Pair them with a mug of your favorite coffee for the perfect fall.