Beef Stew (v2.0).
You can cook Beef Stew (v2.0) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew (v2.0)
- You need of (2.5) Lbs Top or Bottom Round Roast.
- It’s of (10-15) Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare of (4) Carrots ( Skinned and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare Handful of Baby Onions.
- It’s Handful of Cherry Tomatos.
- Prepare of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s Cloves of (4) Garlic.
- It’s of (2) Ounces Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of (4) Oz's Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp Flour.
- Prepare of Whole Bottle Red Wine.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Beef Stew (v2.0) step by step
- Cut Roast into Large 2 inch cubes. Add to large bowl..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add thyme and Rosemary. Add potatoes, carrots, onions,Cherry tomatoes and garlic..
- Pour in whole bottle of red wine. Covered with plastic wrap, marinade in refrigerator overnight..
- Strain whine out into a large bowl and save..
- Place the roast and vegetable mixture into a large pot on medium high. Seer until brown..
- Re add the red wine. Bring to boil. Add the tomato paste, flour and Dark Chocolate. Stir, turn to low. Cover and let cook 6 hours..
- Keep an eye on liquid level. Usually plenty though..