Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning. Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil. Even using cheap potatoes, I got crisp fries. I used a deep fryer and added beer (lager) instead of water.
Serve these warm appetizers with spicy sour cream. Seal bag; shake until potatoes are evenly coated. It's The Happy Hour here at The Slow Roasted Italian! You can cook Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning
- You need of Potato Fries.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of High protein flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of Water for boiling.
- You need 500 ml of frying oil.
- It’s of Spicy Seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of stock powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of mixed herbs.
Here is a fantastic Happy Hour treat to get you through the mid-week blahs!!! Fries are a favorite in The Slow Roasted Italian household; Oven Baked Garlic Potato Fries. These Crispy Spicy Fries are just what they say.crispy on the outside, spiced with smokey heat and NOT deep fried. The perfect side to brunch or dinner.
Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning step by step
- Peel the potatoes, and cut into 1 cm x 1 cm thickness. Then soak on cool water and drain..
- Boil the potatoes on hot water within 5 minutes or until the potatoes half tender. Add the salt. Don't boil too long or it will break easily..
- Drain the potatoes and keep it cool for a moment. Mix the high protein flour with spatula. Make sure the surface is covered enough. It will be sticky but it will make the potatoes crispy..
- Deep fried the potatoes until golden brown and the flour outside are crispy. Make sure to put the potatoes one by one so it won't be sticky when fried..
- Mix well all ingredients for spicy seasoning and springkle it over the fried potatoes. Shake well before serving..
- Enjoy. 😉.
Spicy potato wedges are great too. Now, when it comes to french fries, these are in a league all their own. Season the fried sweet potato fries with Kosher salt or use a spicy seasoning, such as a Creole or Cajun blend. Or, for complementary sweet spiced flavor, sprinkle them Serve the sweet potato fries with pulled pork sandwiches or burgers, or serve them alongside grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Today i am uploading french fries recipe.