Sesame Ginger Soy Sauce Chicken. Heat cooking oil and sesame oil in a pan. Sweet and Savory Sticky Ginger Soy Glazed Chicken. Turn ordinary chicken into a spectacular Asian dinner with soy sauce, honey, ginger & garlic.
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Ginger, Soy and Sesame Dipping Sauce recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of Mince the ginger and press the garlic in a garlic press. Place both into a small bowl. You can cook Sesame Ginger Soy Sauce Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Soy Sauce Chicken
- It’s 500 g of chicken pieces (type of cut is up to you).
- It’s 4-5 slices of thin ginger slices, julienned.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of cooking oil.
- You need 2 TBSP of Shao Xing Wine.
- It’s 50 ml of water mixed with 1/2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
Add the soy sauce, chicken broth, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar. The chicken is cut into small bite Add the sesame soy, simmer for just a few minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky and that's it! Serve on white rice or noodles and enjoy this lightened. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Sesame Ginger Soy Sauce Chicken step by step
- Heat cooking oil and sesame oil in a pan. Once hot, add sliced ginger and stir-fry until fragrant..
- Add chicken pieces and cook all sides. Depending on the parts of chicken and the size, cook until it's very lightly pale beige. NOTE: Thigh parts cook longer than chicken breasts..
- Once surfaces of the chicken are cooked, add in the 50ml water and soy sauce mixture. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Flip the chicken pieces and simmer for another 5 minutes or so. Add the rest of the soy sauce to the dish. If the sauce is drying out, add a bit of water..
- Before the dish is done, drizzle the Shao Xing Wine around the chicken. Once you can smell the fragrance of the wine evaporating, the dish is done..
- Plate the chicken and decorate with a sprinkle of chopped green onions. :).
Whisk together all soy ginger lime sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce. Tamari sauce looks and tastes like soy sauce, but contains little or no wheat. Try tamari sauce for a wheat or gluten free alternative. Try this Asian flavor sesame ginger chicken salad the next time you have chicken roaster leftovers.