Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato. Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce – an easy Mexican-inspired chicken dish made with just a few ingredients! Let's make Orleans chicken drumsticks tomato ham chow mein tomato stew sirloin Dutch muffin I hope you like it. Categories: Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Indian Recipes Chicken Thigh Tomato Gluten Free.
Master stock-braised drumsticks, potatoes, eggs and warrigal greens (or spinach). The braised chicken keeps well in the fridge and also reheats easily with the microwave or on the stove, so I always make more for leftovers. So… a long time ago these chicken drumsticks were seared, then bathed and simmered in a creamy and rich tomato sauce. You can cook Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato
- It’s 350 g of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Marinade for chicken:.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper.
- It’s of Sauce (mixed well):.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Starch solution (mixed well):.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
So long ago that I had to go back into my drafts archive folder to pull this out. Well, actually my daughter pulled this one out. She was all, “Mum, are you crazy? Add the olives and thyme, and return the chicken to the skillet, nestling the pieces into the sauce.
Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato instructions
- Rinse 350g chicken drumsticks and marinate for half an hour..
- Skin and dice 1/2 onion..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok. Add the chicken drumsticks and pan-fry over medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the same wok. Stir-fry onion and 1 tsp grated garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Put in 1 can chopped tomato and sauce. Bring it to the boil, then turn to low heat..
- Add the chicken drumsticks into the wok. Cover the lid and cook until they are done..
- Add the starch solution and cook over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve..
Braised Chicken Drumsticks recipe: Try this Braised Chicken Drumsticks recipe, or contribute your own. You can stop here until near serving time. Braised chicken with potatoes is hearty and so delicious Enjoy this juicy, tender chicken and Braised chicken with potatoes is quintessential Chinese comfort food. Hearty, wholesome and delicious, it is easy to cook up and easily becomes a family favourite. recipes. Add tomatoes along with their juices, broth, salt, and red pepper flakes and bring liquid to a boil.