Easy Veggie Lasagna. This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. In our photos, we've used zucchini.
Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. We have the perfect recipe for Meat Free Monday! You can have Easy Veggie Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Veggie Lasagna
- It’s 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 package of (pint) sliced crimini mushrooms roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- You need 2-3 T of minced garlic (jarred is fine).
- It’s 2 T of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of box/bag of spinach/kale mixed leaves.
- It’s 16 Oz of part skim ricotta.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 15 Oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 Oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 16 Oz of packet of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of fresh black pepper.
It is truly the best Veggie Lasagna Recipe ever. If you are trying to get more veggies in or maybe you don't care. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Roasted Vegetable Lasagna. Try one of our easy vegetarian lasagne recipes.
Easy Veggie Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375. Get a 9 x 13 lasagna pan. Put just a little bit of sauce on the bottom, a quarter of the can at most. Put down the first layer of noodles..
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onions, mushrooms, squash, and garlic. Stir occasionally, and saute until tender and glossy..
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the ricotta, spread 1/3 over the noodles. Cover with 1/2 of remaining sauce. Sprinkle 1/3 of the spinach kale, sprinkle 1/3 of the sautéed vegetables, 1/3 of the basil, and dust with parmesan. Add fresh black pepper. Lay the next layer of noodles down and repeat. Then repeat again..
- On the top layer instead of tomato sauce, sprinkle the diced tomatoes evenly. Cover with the mozzarella, dust with parmesan, and bake on the center rack for 45 minutes. Let rest for at least 15 minutes before serving..
Try our ideas for easy vegetarian lasagne – from creamy porcini to indulgent squash with mascarpone, they're great for entertaining or as comforting. Easy Veggie Lasagna recipe: Try this Easy Veggie Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. The Ultimate Vegan Lasagna is loaded with veggies, vegan spinach-ricotta and And we absolutely love this veggie filled vegan lasagna! Laura Wright of The First Mess filled her vegan lasagna recipe with carrots, zucchini, and cooked lentils. Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Soup. posted by Marina Delio