Vegetable fried rice. This vegetable fried rice is an easy one to follow, can be made with any sauce you like. It can be made in a jiffy with basic ingredients and rice. Chinese Restaurants serve veg fried rice that often taste.
Recipe for making vegetable fried rice. With the strong Chinese influence we have in the Caribbean, fried rice is a common dish enjoyed throughout the. Vegetable Fried Rice is total Chinese comfort food….in minutes! You can cook Vegetable fried rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable fried rice
- It’s 3-4 cups of rice.
- It’s of Mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic and pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Diced Onion.
I am a bit obsessed with fried rice. It was the first food, along with egg drop soup, that I learned to eat at Chinese restaurants as a kid. However vegetable fried rice has always stayed permanent in our choice of menu for Indo Chinese take aways or in restaurants. This veg fried rice recipe tastes more Chinese than Indo Chinese.
Vegetable fried rice instructions
- Have all your ingredients prepped near your cooking area.
- Put your oil on fully heated pan add onions.
- After 2-3 mins add your defrosted mixed vegetables.
- After 3-4 minutes of mixing your ingredients add 2 tbps of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of sesame oil mix for a minute.
- Add your rice mix for a minute and taste if you need to add seasoning of your choice.
- Add egg mix for 1 min. Bon Appetit.
Vegetable fried rice recipe, a quick fast food one pot dish can be easily prepared at home in easy steps. Learn how to make with step by step pictures. The thing I like about Fried rice is the flavour..fried rice recipe. it includes recipes like, pudina rice, carrot rice, chana recipe, rajma rice, jeera rice, tahri rice, mexican rice, schezwan rice and masala rice. in addition to visit my other related recipes. This delicious Vegetable Fried Rice can be whipped up in less than fifteen minutes and can easily be adapted to suit your little one's taste buds. We usually order Fried rice when we visit hotels but do you know that we can prepare it in no time at home.