Honey garlic stir fry chicken. This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner option that the whole family will love! Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry is such a delicious one pan meal filled with veggies and chicken and coated in a I love a good stir fry and they are the perfect meal in one.
Add the reserved chicken and broccoli and any accumulated juices back to the pan and stir to combine. Chicken stir fry is a go-to recipe when you want a quick dinner. You get juicy chicken and vegetables coated in a mouthwatering honey garlic sauce. You can cook Honey garlic stir fry chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic stir fry chicken
- It’s of For the marinade.
- You need 2 of chicken Brest cut in 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey garlic sauce, I usually make my own but that’s a different recipe.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of spicy paprika.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- You need of For the veggies.
- Prepare 700 g of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted cashews.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of honey garlic sauce for the finishing.
Preparing this chicken and vegetable stir fry couldn't be easier. The protein and veggies are all cooked together, making this a simple one-pan meal. My recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken is made by starting the dish a few hours in advance marinating the chicken in a sauce. By doing this the garlic and honey flavors come through in every appetizing bite.
Honey garlic stir fry chicken instructions
- In a bowl put all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well. I usually like to marinade all my meats overnight, but a min of 2 hrs will do..
- In a steaming bowl add 4 cups of water and bring to a boil. I usually use a pot and put veggies in a strainer and let them steam about 5 min than take them out and let them dry a few minutes.
- On a big skillet put 2 tbs canola oil and add cashews and chicken. Fry at medium heat for about 10 min or till chicken is cooked right through..
- At his point add the veggies with the chicken and fry another 5 min or to your liking..
- Before you take the food off the stove add remaining soy sauce and honey garlic.
- Enjoy. Kali orexi goes good with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
By using the stir fry method of cooking the chicken is juicy, moist and tender. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and add them to the pan in a single layer (you may need to cook the chicken in batches if your pan is smaller). With this recipe, as with any stir fry recipe, it's essential that you prep ahead before you even begin thinking about the cooking process. The chicken and spaghetti you'll have to do right before serving, but having the sauce and vegetables prepped ahead makes it much faster to cook on a busy weeknight! Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Chicken Stir Fry.