Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version.
You can have Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version
- Prepare of Special note about units.
- Prepare 1 of For best results use metric units and 50 servings for this recipe..
- You need of Dry mix.
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 8 grams of salt.
- You need 6 grams of baking soda.
- It’s of Wet mix.
- You need 300 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 60 grams of molasses.
- You need 6 grams of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- You need 400 grams of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 60 grams of chopped nuts.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dry mix : Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside..
- Wet mix : Mix sugar, butter, molasses and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Gradually add the dry mix until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts (optional)..
- Drop several 30 gram doses of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet several centimeters apart and bake at 180°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Lightly sprinkle with sea salt (optional) and cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely..
- After cool try to store them in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks, if they last that long! ;).
- SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 30 cm log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven. Cut into 1 cm thick slices; place on un-greased baking sheets..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven. Grease 38 x 25 cm jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (above 1500 meters) : Increase flour to 350 grams . Add 12 ml water with flour and reduce sugar to 250 and reduce molasses to 50 grams. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes..