Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri. Boil baby potatoes to your desired level. Once boiled, put into a salad bowl / pot, and add a dollop of mayonnaise. Stir until all potatoes are marinated in mayo.
Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan and sprinkle little salt. Add the potatoes, mix gently and cook on a medium For the garlic mayo dip Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. How to proceed Serve immediately with garlic. You can have Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 of dollop of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of chimichurri.
Toss some potato wedges with chimichurri sauce and throw them in the oven and you'll have delicious roasted potatoes quick with this Chimichurri sauce is made with several ingredients that are perfect for roasting potatoes, such as garlic, olive oil, and parsley. But it's the other ingredients in. Russet potatoes, with their low moisture and high starch content, are excellent potatoes for mashing. Add the pureed garlic and the margarine to the potatoes.
Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri instructions
- Boil baby potatoes to your desired level.
- Once boiled, put into a salad bowl / pot, and add a dollop of mayonnaise. Stir until all potatoes are marinated in mayo.
- Crush two garlic cloves in salt, add to the potatoes and mix again.
- Pour a tablespoon of the chimichurri sauce onto the potatoes, mix and allow to settle for two minutes.
- Enjoy a simple twist to baby potatoes.
Season with black pepper to taste. Transfer the potatoes to a platter. Chimichurri: Add the garlic, cilantro and parsley to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add enough oil for the desired consistency. These roasted potatoes are a great side dish all year round, and the chimichurri flavor helps them stand up to grilled and roasted meats very well.