Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. The bitter taste from green tea and buttery sweetness from white chocolate's combination is really amazing. There are lots of green tea flavor dessert out there. When green tea chocolate is harden and set, take out from refrigerator.
Recipe & Video: Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Cake. Don't think the desert can be both healthy and amazing? Try our matcha green tea-based kanten jelly parfait, topped with bananas and strawberries, and see for yourself just how nutritious and delicious traditional Japanese sweets really can be. You can cook Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- You need 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Prepare 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- It’s 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Prepare 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- It’s 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Green Tea is the best ingredients I ever had. You can find it in any cuisine, beverages, patisserie recipes and it's easy to use. Green Tea Pound Cake – buttery, rich, and scented with the amazing aroma of green tea. I have always loved matcha, or Japanese version of green Today, I am sharing with you my contributor CP Choong's Matcha (Green Tea) Pound Cake recipe, speckled with some red beans, or azuki beans in.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
This seemed to be the perfect one white chocolate in a cake? The recipe was easy to follow and the cake tasted good. Chocolate pound cake recipe /chocolate chip pound cake. How to Make Nutella Swirl Cream Cheese Pound Cake (Marble Chocolate Cake Recipe) ヌテラマーブル パウンドケーキ. Chocolate Marble Pound Cake Recipe – Video Culinary.