Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. “a recipe with ground beef and potatoes.
Sautéed Spinach, Baby Zucchini and Mushrooms. Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Ground Beef And Salsa Stuffed Potatoes, Mini Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Pies. Ground Beef and Beans with Mozzarella CheeseAs receitas lá de casa. olive oil, ground beef, bacon, garlic cloves, salt, tomato, mozzarella cheese and. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. They pair well with any sandwich or veggie burger for lunch and make a quick and simple side dish for dinner. The sweet potatoes are seasoned while sautéing with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. These are beef filled tortilla shells baked in a creamy chicken soup and cheese sauce.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
I served them to guests once with Mexican rice, and In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, green onion, and jalapeno pepper until the beef is evenly brown. To serve, place two spoonfuls of the sautéed potatoes onto. Feeding your baby Beef – Easy & Tasty Beef Baby Food Recipes. Healthy Paleo Style Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables — Photo by annahoychuk. Photo “Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.