Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋. But why is the rum gone? Although I've never been the biggest fan of rum as a drink, its sweet and somewhat spicy flavor profile can magically enhance. Did you know you can easily make Chocolate Ice Cream At Home?
Perfect Your Ice Cream Making Technique With These Ideas. Follow these tips to improve your own ice cream making technique. Adding candy pieces, nuts or dried or fresh fruit to your ice cream can add a whole new flavor and texture dimension. You can cook Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋
- You need 500 g of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 180 g of Condensed milk.
- You need 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- It’s of Raisin soaked in rum in advance.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate (grated).
The Best Rum Raisin Chocolate Recipes on Yummly Start this rum-flavored ice cream the day before by steeping raisins and dark rum overnight. I used homemade vanilla ice cream and just added the soaked raisins (I gave them a whirl in my food processor first) and only half the rum with the ice cream during the last five minutes. Combine raisins, rum and vanilla extract in small bowl; cover and stand overnight.
Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 instructions
- Pour the cold whipping cream into a big bowl and whisk with an electric mixer in medium high speed until soft peaks formed (around 3 minutes). For better result, place the bowl of whipping cream into another bowl of iced water when you whip the cream, to ensure the cream is really cold.
- Add in the cocoa powder (sifted) and condensed milk and continue to whip until you have stiff peaks, around 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped nuts, grated dark chocolate and rum raisin (optional) or your favorite condiments and transfer to a container.
- Cover the container and keep in the freezer at least for 6 hours before serving.
- Based on this recipe, you can create endless flavors with your own imaginations ! Have fun and enjoy !.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly; pour into an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions. Two keys to making rum raisin nut chocolate taste amazing is to soak the raisins in the rum for several hours. The other key is to toast the nuts as that Any chocolate works well. This time I made both dark and milk chocolate versions and it also tastes great with white chocolate. Be it ice-cream or chocolate, rum and raisins is an all-time favourite flavour.