Chilly chicken sautée with mixed veggie. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Chicken with Mixed Vegetables. This is a balanced dish that tastes great served over rice. Chilli Chicken Recipe is an Indo-Chinese recipe, popularly served as a starter dish at Chinese restaurants.
There are a variety of ways to sauté chicken, from using just olive oil or oil and. Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. Easy Chicken Fajita Rice And Veggie Bake. You can have Chilly chicken sautée with mixed veggie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilly chicken sautée with mixed veggie
- Prepare 100 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 150 g of mixed vegetables.
- It’s of dried sea weed flakes.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of steak sauce.
- You need of condiments (consome, pepper, garlic, chilly sauce).
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of butter.
In a large bowl, combine, onion, peppers, and chicken. Add oil and seasoning, and mix until seasoning is fully incorporated. In a casserole dish, add rice and chicken broth. As for the mixed vegetables, I always use packaged frozen mixed veggies.
Chilly chicken sautée with mixed veggie step by step
- Marinate the chicken meat with olive oil and steak sauce and consommé, prepare the vegetables and said condiments.
- Pre-heat the pan and add in some butter, garlic. Pan fry the chicken meat until it is well done.
- After the chicken is done, add in the vegetables. Additional ingredients can be added to your liking until the taste is right..
- For aesthetic purpose, you can sprinkle some wakame (seaweed) flakes on top to make it more appealing. Enjoy!.
All I do is melt butter in a pan and put-in the vegetables. Rub the mixture on the chicken slices. Meanwhile, melt butter in a pan. New to cooking with greens and just looking for a simple way to prepare them? Our favorite way is to just lightly sauté greens with a bit of garlic and scallions or shallots in olive oil with a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper or a touch of hot sauce.