Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts. Mmm.nothing like a meal of gooey stinky soy beans. Learn a little about how to eat it, when to eat, and what it tastes like on. I mixed non-oil Aojiso (Shiso/perilla leaves) dressing with Natto (a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans) and poured on the salad.
This article explains why natto is incredibly healthy and worth acquiring a taste for. Traditionally, natto was made by wrapping boiled soybeans in rice straw, which naturally contains the bacteria Bacillus subtilis on its surface. Natto soybeans are steam-cooked and then fermented with a healthy bacteria known as Bacillus subtilis. You can cook Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts
- Prepare 1 pack of natto made from ground soybeans.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of cheese slice.
- You need 1/2 sheet of dried laver.
- You need 1/2 pack of white radish sprouts.
Add in favorite garnishes to the natto. Additional soy sauce may also be desired, to suit individual taste. Next, top the steamed rice with the mixed natto, and add extra garnishes as desired. Both beloved and reviled, the fermented soybeans are a staple in traditional Japanese cuisine.
Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts instructions
- Shred the cheese and dried laver. Cut the white radish sprouts thinly..
- Mix the natto with soy sauce, then mix with the ingredients from step 1..
- You can also add two beaten eggs and make it into a delicious omelet. Possible Pairings Rice, Mixed Salad with Natto And White Radish Sprouts, and instant seaweed soup 80kcal per serving.
To make natto, soybeans are cooked To enjoy, you simply mix the natto with the mustard and soy sauce, and serve with rice. Though a fresh packet of natto looks. This is a list of fermented soy products. A diverse variety of soy food products made from fermented soybeans exists. Perfect soy beans to make nattos!