Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. The crunch of cool cucumbers and romaine lettuce, sweet red peppers and creamy avocado all smothered in a unique sweet and light. Browned ground beef is tossed with two kinds of cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and mixed salad greens, and topped with zesty Italian dressing. easy, Healthy, Salads. The arrangement of the passion flower, called 'Espina de Cristo' (Christ's thorns) by Spanish missionaries who discovered the flower, has been said to have a sacred symbolism in Christianity.
Add greens, dill, and sesame seeds and toss to coat; season salad with salt and pepper. Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of choice with this salad. Making your own dressings enables you to know exactly what ingredients you are putting in. You can cook Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- Prepare 1 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rocket.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- You need 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
You can also top this salad with your favourite nuts or seeds. I normally garish this salad with toasted pumpkin seeds and cranberries, but I didn't. To make dressing: Combine oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a small glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. To make the salad: Just before serving, toss salad greens with the dressing in a large salad bowl.
Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing step by step
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Arrange carrots, cucumbers and croutons on top. This salad of apples, Parmesan cheese, and mixed greens is topped with walnuts and tossed with a snappy honey vinaigrette. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, apple slices, and walnuts. Fresh mixed greens tossed with honey mustard dressing, a hard-boiled egg, and a slice of chewy sourdough grilled to perfection. Set them atop your greens and you have an appealing salad that you could serve all by itself as a light meal.