Banana Nut Bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options!
Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint! In my family, we call this the “Best Ever Banana Nut Bread.” Add nuts if desired. After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. You can have Banana Nut Bread using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup of honey.
- It’s of Whole Nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. This Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread recipe is easy to make and creates a moist and delicious loaf that's perfect for breakfast or dessert. Baked with walnuts and cinnamon, it's a simple homemade recipe.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the bread ingredients together. Mash the bananas well. Make sure everything is incorporated well..
- Add the nuts and spices..
- Add to a greased loaf pan and bake for forty minutes to an hour till its firm and done. Add butter pats on top..
- Serve with butter I hope you enjoy!!.
Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal. Thousands of people make it every day. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. This easy banana nut bread is so moist and delicious!