Sour cream banana bread. Get The Free Recipe Search by OneLaunch App Delicious, Versatile, And Truly Simple! Browse Our Bread Mixes And More Today. Helpful tips when making banana bread with sour cream: Use overripe bananas that are past their prime so that the bread will have that stronger, sweet banana flavor and lots of speckles.
Dinner dishes are done, everyone is scattered, the hum of the oven fan is buzzing in the background, the house smells so lovely. Cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, then bananas, nuts and sour cream. You can have Sour cream banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour cream banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter) butter softenened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas about 3.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts chopped (optional).
It's a great way to use up over-ripe bananas, perfect with a light smear of salted butter, and alongside a cup of coffee! Moist Banana Bread Recipe with Sour Cream. Some banana bread recipes have the tendency to dry out a few days after baking. This banana bread is ultra moist and almost buttery in its texture-and it stayed just as moist even the next day.
Sour cream banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter..
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; combine with the butter mixture..
- Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well..
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack..
The Banana Bread recipe with sour cream below makes two perfect loaves of moist. Banana bread recipes that have a larger amount of baking soda usually have a darker crumb. This sour cream banana bread has a full teaspoon of baking soda…and it clearly results in darker speckles. How to Make Banana Bread with Sour Cream. Those deliciously overripe bananas make banana bread moist, but the sour cream — without adding extra liquid — really takes things to the next level.