Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temp.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined..
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt. *I took one package of graham crackers and pulsed them in my food processer until fine crumbs were achieved.*.
- Mix in milk chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 7-9 mins. Remove pan to cooling rack after and let sit for 5 mins. Then remove to wire rack to cool completely..