Baked Manchego cheesecake with a membrillo topping. Easy Homemade Lemon Curd from Suburbia Unwrapped – Lemon anything is always a crowd pleaser. Top your cheesecake with this homemade lemon curd and wait for the oohs and ahhs! Sour Cream Topping from Cooking with Mamma C – This no-bake, sour cream topping is the easiest recipe in the bunch.
Use your favorite jam (like strawberry, cherry, or apricot) in place of the quince paste to create your own favorite mini cheesecake. Pre-bake the Ritz cracker crust as directed in the post, and then top with your favorite cheesecake recipe. Cool completely before grinding in a food processor into crumbs.. You can have Baked Manchego cheesecake with a membrillo topping using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Manchego cheesecake with a membrillo topping
- You need 300 g of Manchego Cheese.
- You need 280 g of sugar.
- It’s 85 g of cornstarch.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of double cream.
- Prepare 300 g of mascarpone.
- It’s 125 g of membrillo.
- It’s 20 g of water.
Roll a Manchego Cheesecake into graham cracker crumbs. Spread blackberry puree over the center of a plate and top with. This decadent blueberry and lemon topping (recipe below) Simply top with fresh fruit – just scatter your chosen fruit(s) on top of the cheesecake. If you want to get fancy, you can make a design with multiple varieties of fruit.
Baked Manchego cheesecake with a membrillo topping instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and start by grating the manchego finely..
- Put the eggs, cream, sugar, mascarpone and cornstarch in the bowl with the manchego and mix well with an electric whisk.
- Prep a medium sized cake tin with a piece of baking parchment (tip: wet the baking parchment slightly, it will stick to the cake tin easily). Pour in the mixture into the cake tin and put it in the oven for one hour. Fill a tray full of water and put it at the bottom of the oven, this will make the cheesecake moist..
- While the cheesecake is baking, put the membrillo in a saucepan with 20g of water and on a low heat, stir until the membrillo turns into a sauce. This will be used to cover the top of the cheesecake.
- Once the cheesecake is done, take it out of the cake tin but be very careful as the centre will be fairly gooey so be careful not to break it. If you prefer, wait for it to cool and then take it out. Pour the membrillo on top and leave to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
The better the fruit the better the flavor. Make the salted caramel sauce, then spoon over the mini cheesecakes. Just the very center needs to have a little jiggle left, which will set as the cheesecake cools. The Best Cheesecake Recipes: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: A dreamy dessert with layers of cheesecake, spiced pumpkin and whipped topping all nestled in a graham crust. These Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are creamy bite-sized cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust and topped with a delicious salted caramel.