Egg Salad with Avocado, Lime and a Little Kick!!. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. Not because I don't love mayo – I actually do love mayo and I can handle the judgement. More because I felt a little peer pressure from Instagram and some of my favorite blogs who have gone before me.
This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a But if you'd like to kick your egg salad recipe up a notch and make your stomach happy, it's as simple as That's less than regular egg salad, because after two days the avocados in this recipe will start to. This avocado egg salad is loaded with healthy fats and protein from the avocado and eggs. This is such an easy recipe and we love to serve it in Stir in some chopped pickles or make your egg salad with relish. You can have Egg Salad with Avocado, Lime and a Little Kick!! using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad with Avocado, Lime and a Little Kick!!
- It’s 2 of eggs hard boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- You need 1/8 cup of finely diced celery.
- It’s 1/8 cup of finely diced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt (or use light mayo).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (ground).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
The tanginess of dill pickles works great in this dish. Add bacon for a little extra saltiness. Avocado egg salad is a game changer. It's healthy, filling, and incredibly tasty.
Egg Salad with Avocado, Lime and a Little Kick!! step by step
- Chop eggs and add to a bowl. Chop Avocado half and add to eggs. Add celery and onion. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over and mix well. Voila!! It's so easy, super yummy and a great source of protein and healthy fats!!!!.
There are so many ways to eat egg salad. Serve it over lettuce for a lighter fair or spread it on two thick Put a little twist on your regular egg salad by adding in creamy avocado! It's the addition you never knew you needed! How to make my egg tuna salad with avocado: There's honestly not much to this recipe, as this is a super easy one to make. If you already have hard boiled Chop the eggs, cube the avocado, flake the tuna and combine in a bowl.