Apricot pork roast. Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan. This apricot-glazed pork roast is an easy dinner that roasts in the oven while you prepare the rest of the meal. Today I am sharing with you a wonderful stuffed, rolled pork loin roast that we will fill with aromatic bread crumb and dried apricot stuffing..
A dinner of apricot-glazed pork and stuffing to boot. Take ten minutes in the morning to get this pork loin roast recipe into the slow cooker, and voila! Skip to Apricot-Glazed Pork Roast content. You can have Apricot pork roast using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apricot pork roast
- You need 1 lb of boneless whole pork loin roast (2 to 3 lbs).
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 12 oz of 1 jar (12 ounce) apricot preserves.
- You need 1 of if desired ,you may add a touch of honey.
Add pork and turn to coat. Lay the pork, cut-side up, season with salt and pepper, and rub liberally with the apricot chutney. Apricot balsamic pork chops have an incredible amount of flavor thanks to the apricot balsamic Apricot Balsamic Pork Chops. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying.
Apricot pork roast instructions
- place roast in a 3 Quart slow cooker. in a small bowl, combine preserves and broth( and honey if desired) ; pour over roast. cover and cool on low for 6~8 hours or until tender. remove meat to a serving platter: keep warm.
- skim fat from cooking juices, transfer juices to a small saucepan. bring liquid to a boil. combine cornstarch and water until smooth. gradually stir into pan, bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. serve with pork..
A little espresso gives a robust edge to the sweet-tart apricot glaze for this roasted pork loin. Meanwhile, add chicken broth to remaining apricot glaze. Learn how to roast pork tenderloin with this video! Pork tenderloin is especially friendly I think, much smaller than a beef tenderloin, easy to find in stores, and quick to cook. Roast pork makes a delicious Sunday lunch treat or Christmas recipe for the whole family.