Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free. This classic, hearty meatloaf gets a gluten-free makeover with this easy, no-fuss recipe. It's simple to prepare and loaded with flavor. This no-fuss gluten-free meatloaf recipe makes a big loaf, which means meatloaf leftovers.
It can also replace barley in recipes like mushroom-barley soup. Gluten-Free Meatloaf doesn't have to be tasteless and dry. It can't be flavorful, moist, and delicious. You can cook Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free
- It’s 250 g of ground turkey.
- Prepare 250 of ground lean pork or veal.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of ground almonds or walnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (or more to taste) a.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour (optional).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pine nuts (for garnish).
You're going to love this easy gluten-free meatloaf This is one of the few meatloaf's that I actually like. Growing up, meatloaf was a dry hunk of meat that you could barely swallow, even after you. Kibbeh is one of those foods that you crave, and you won't be satisfied until you eat it. There are many recipes for kibbeh, but this one is very easy and perfect for beginners.
Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free instructions
- Can be made into different shapes and decorated in various ways.
- Combine meat mints with finely chopped onion, quinoa and ground almonds.
- Mix spices in a separate bowl and add to the mixture with meat. Use your hands to mix in all ingredients evenly.
- Grease the pan with olive oil. Shape the meatloaf in your desired shape with your hands, sprinkling with water to smooth over. Put the meatloaf in the pan and decorate with pine nuts as desired..
- Heat up the oven to 200 C, cover the meatloaf with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 25 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meatloaf. Check whether meatloaf is done by putting a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, like in baking, meatloaf is getting Close to be done. Remove the aluminium foil and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes so that the top and pinenuts would brown. Take The Meat Loaf out of the oven and let it cool before serving..
Kibbeh can be fried into football-shaped croquettes that are stuffed with cooked minced beef or lamb. Gluten-Free Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite meals! (especially my oldest son) Meatloaf was one There are only a few easy steps to make this gluten-free meatloaf! Kibbeh is a traditional Lebanese recipe which combines ground meat with the combination of nuts and spices. Enjoy this hearty beef loaf glazed with gluten free ketchup – a perfect baked dinner. You can top the meatloaf with your favorite gluten free barbecue sauce or just gluten free ketchup instead of using the glaze.