Vickys Pork & Pickle Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Homemade Onion Pilau Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. I'm a huge believer in microwaveable rice, especially when it's a side for something that cooks quickly such as a frying steak or fish. Great recipe for Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Vicki's Pork Marinade. You can cook Vickys Pork & Pickle Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork & Pickle Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 slice of gluten-free bread.
- You need 120 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower spread.
- Prepare 100 g of bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 750 g of pork mince.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 of large gherkins, chopped / 6 tbsp Branston Pickle (not GF).
- You need 1 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s pinch of grated nutmeg.
Mix all together in zip-lock bag. This makes the most moist and tender. The ground pork is seasoned with fish sauce, sugar, black pepper and bouillon stock powder, then sauteed with lots of garlic and onions over a hot skillet until caramelized. Serve the ground pork over a bowl of steamed rice with sliced vegetables such as cucumbers and tomatoes.
Vickys Pork & Pickle Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and spray a loaf tin with oil.
- Tear up the bread and pour the milk over it.
- Let it soak for 5 minutes then mash it with a fork.
- Melt the sunflower spread in a frying pan and fry off the bacon until almost crispy. Add the onion and garlic and soften.
- Add the onion mixture into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix together.
- Pack the meatloaf mixture into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let stand in the tin for 15 minutes then drain the fat away before turning out and slicing.
- Can be eaten hot or cold. Meatloaf is always easier sliced when cold. Serve with boiled potatoes and greens or salad.
What you end up is a delicious meal-in-a-bowl. Welcome to Vicky's BBQ Fresh BBQ and Catering on Cedar Creek Lake. After dredging through my cookbook collection, I decided to use pork shoulder for my pork pie filling. I trimmed all the tough looking bits off, leaving the softer fat and of course that delicious meat. That then got diced up really small.