Tender and Juicy Meatloaf (mama db). Spray glass loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. We have a meatloaf recipe in our Volume One Cookbook. It is a Tomato Sauce Meatloaf like Chris' Mama Made.
Everyone has a recipe for meatloaf, but we truly believe that this is about as good as it gets. It takes all the best additions and puts it in one meatloaf that is topped with the most delicious glaze. This old-fashioned Mama's Meat Loaf is packed with tender chopped onion and bell pepper and topped with Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans for a meal that will remind you of Sunday dinner at Mama's table. You can have Tender and Juicy Meatloaf (mama db) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender and Juicy Meatloaf (mama db)
- Prepare 1/2 of sleeve saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 1/2 each of celery stalks.
- It’s 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- You need 4 of bacon slices.
This is the best meatloaf recipe ever! It comes out juicy every time, and it seriously couldn't be easier. Searing creates a tender and juicy meatloaf that thanks to our famous Trinity, just full of flavor. Since we're taking the step of searing a meatloaf here, you really do need a leaner ground beef.
Tender and Juicy Meatloaf (mama db) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray glass loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Place saltines & ritz crackers in a ziplock bag. Use a rolling pin to roll into crumbs. Set aside..
- Chop the celery, bell pepper, & onion. Combine well, set aside..
- Whisk together the eggs & cream of mushroom soup. Add the chopped veggies & combine well..
- Combine egg mixture & ground beef until combined well..
- Add cracker crumbs a little at a time until meat mixture holds together. Put into prepared glass loaf pan..
- Cut bacon strips into quarters. Arrange on top until completely covered..
- Place in oven & bake for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven & let rest for 10-15min. Slice & enjoy!.
- Contributed by Dena Bradberry.
Anything with a higher fat content is likely to break apart on you, as is a ground turkey. Everybody loves this flavorful meat loaf dish! It tastes even better reheated the next day! Italian bread crumbs, chili powder, and chopped garlic (I use the bottled kind) give this meat loaf a little kick, while grated baby carrots give it a nice color. The result is a meatloaf that is tasty, tender, and juicy, yet holds together well when sliced.