Tony's smoked meatloaf. The best meatloaf is made with a smoked meatloaf recipe. With the great flavor smoking adds to When I finally tried smoked meatloaf, I just couldn't believe the difference. The whole family will love this unique Italian style meatloaf.
We are, and this smoked meatloaf recipe is now listed as one of our favorite smoker recipes here on The Typical Mom. Smoked meatloaf is amazing and this smoked meatloaf recipe, which uses jalapenos and buttermilk, will rock your world. The meatloaf was smoked on a wooden plank. You can cook Tony's smoked meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tony's smoked meatloaf
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 lb of fresh ground pork.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 oz of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of one of each, red/green bell pepper & yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 of #1 Smoker.
Smoked meatloaf may be your key to tailgating-party fame. Ribs are delish, but unless you're a member of a Kansas City BBQ championship rib team, people might not be. Meatloaf is one of those “feel good” meals and I want to share with you how I do individual “Smoked Meatloaf Minis” using my pellet smoker. Ten of the best smoked meat recipes I've tried.
Tony's smoked meatloaf step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together except: breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. I used a sheet pan it made it easier for me to form my loafs..
- In a small bowl mix together your breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. Add this to your meat mixture and form into your loafs..
- After your loafs are formed and tuck tightly, place the meatloaf on a very hot and ready smoker..
- After your meatloaf has been on the smoker for about 30 minutes, flip it over and start basin it (every 30 mins) with the barbecue sauce of your choice it should take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to smoke.(depending on the size of your meatloaf).
- You can add more or less of the ingredients I provided, It all depends on what you like and desire..
This list includes some classic smoked meat Smoked Meat Recipes and Tips to Help You Create Mouthwatering Barbecue On a Pellet Smoker. In this lightened-up meatloaf, healthy low-calorie shredded zucchini keeps very lean beef moist but View image. Smoky Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Rub a loaf pan with butter and place meat inside.