Saucy Meatloaf. A basic meatloaf flavored with Sloppy Joe sauce — inside and on the top. Последние твиты от The Saucy Meatloaf (@SaucyMeatloaf). One Couples Adventures in Love, Marriage + Best Friendship!. Here's a low carb meatloaf with so much saucy goodness you won't believe it's keto friendly. 🔗Check out my Amazon store.
Mrs Coory's meatloaf recipe with delicious sauce. Not only is this meatloaf moist it is very tast. The sauce is a nice blend of flavors. You can cook Saucy Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saucy Meatloaf
- It’s 1 cup of soft bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 piece of Egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of meatloaf mix (beef pork veal).
The meatloaf recipe I make actually comes from my mother-in-law and contains what I think is a secret ingredient – shredded carrots. Not only does it add to the flavor but it also adds nutrition. If you like your meatloaf saucy, top with more ketchup before serving. Lean ground beef is best since fattier options will release a large amount of oil and may make the loaf greasy.
Saucy Meatloaf step by step
- Add bread crumbs to milk, let stand a few minutes..
- Mix with all other ingredients..
- Place in a square pan (I use an 8×8 glass pan). Bake at 300°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes..
This easy recipe for flavorful meatloaf is made with ground beef and topped off with a super simple sauce. The leftovers are perfect for making a sandwich! Prepare meatloaf as directed; shape into loaf. Place in prepared slow cooker; cover with lid. He is noted for his powerful.