Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter flavored shortening.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each egg, than add vanilla..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir with a whisk. Gradually add flour mix into creamed mix. Then fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough in half and place each half onto parchment paper. Roll into a tube shape; refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. You can skip the refrigeration and immediately cook the dough if you wish..
- When you are ready to cook the dough, preheat your oven to 350°F, line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and cut the chilled dough into pieces (or spoon dough directly after mixing) and place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, I think 10 minutes was perfect..