Healthy Grilled Brie Spinach Prosciutto Sandwich. The gooey brie, salty prosciutto and sweet figs are the perfect combination! Rachael suggests serving these sandwiches with sweet potato fries. The gooey brie, salty prosciutto and sweet.
Who said grilled cheese sandwiches can't be healthy? This is like warm, gooey spinach artichoke dip meets a grilled cheese sandwich. One-up the classic combo of bacon and grilled cheese by using prosciutto. You can cook Healthy Grilled Brie Spinach Prosciutto Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Grilled Brie Spinach Prosciutto Sandwich
- It’s 4 slice of whole wheat Italian bread.
- It’s 4 slice of lite brie cheese.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cooked chopped spinach.
- It’s 2 slice of prosciutto de parma.
- It’s 1 slice of butter.
The grilled spinach sandwich is a quick and healthy breakfast option. It can give you the required energy to kick start your day and keep you full for a longer time. The grated cheese adds an immense flavour to this recipe. This Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich has thin slices of chicken breast and gooey brie for a quick and delicious crispy sandwich!
Healthy Grilled Brie Spinach Prosciutto Sandwich instructions
- put the cheese on the Italian bread…put the spinach on top of the cheese…& put a slice of prosciutto on 2 halves.
- Heat a griddle pan & cut the butter in 4 melt on 4 spots on the griddle…then place the 4 halves on the melted butter & cook until golden brown.
- combine halves & enjoy.
Then you can sandwich the two slices together This creamed spinach grilled cheese is all your sandwich dreams, come true. Would you just take a look at that. That melty, luscious spinach and feta filling with a little mozzarella for that Ah you're right this is indulgent and SO good. I had some leftover prosciutto lying around and added some to this too. Peach, Prosciutto, and Avocado Sandwich from SELFstarter.