Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits. Remove from heat; stir in sautéed kale. When cool enough to handle, peel, cut into chunks, and purée in food processor. In a medium sauce pan, boil water and milk, add grits and sweet potatoes.
Place the kale on top, add a splash of water and cover Crumble the feta over the hash, top with the eggs. Serve with lime wedges, coriander leaves and. Transfer egg mixture to serving plates and top Sweet Potato & Kale Scrambled Eggs Haiku: “These eggs were okay. You can cook Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato (orange flesh).
- You need 2 cups of fresh kale (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (divided).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of non-fat milk.
- It’s 3/4 cups of grits (quick cooking).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Really needed the salsa (or at least some salt.” I made this recipe as. Spread the kale and sweet potatoes in an even layer in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Red curry is infused with coconut milk for big flavor and creamy texture.
Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coat 4 individual soufflé dishes with 1 tsp vegetable oil..
- Make 3-4 slits in sweet potatoes; cook in microwave until just soft..
- When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, cut into chunks, and puree in food processor..
- Heat remaining vegetable oil in sauce pan, and sauté kale about 5 minutes..
- In a medium sauce pan, boil water and milk, add grits and sweet potatoes; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sautéed kale..
- Divide grits mixture evenly among 4 soufflé dishes (or place all in casserole dish)..
- Make 4 depressions in the grits mixture with the back of a large spoon. Carefully break one egg into each hollow..
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until eggs are cooked. Let cool 10 minutes before serving..
This inspired version uses similar Thai flavors, but applies them to sweet potatoes and kale, which are not common ingredients in Thai curries. This quick and easy chickpea kale curry is full of nutrient-packed vegetables for comfort food that will leave you feeling light and energized. Lots of spice makes things interesting but the mild sweet potato and coconut milk keep it well within the comfort food category. I've been making this curry for. Once the kale and sweet potato/squash are tender, uncover the pot and increase heat to medium-high.