Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken. Yes, you can cook chicken in three minutes—and you should. By butterflying and pounding the breasts, this ingredient Which is just a fancy way of saying: Horizontally halve the chicken breast almost all the way, but stop right. This creamy chicken stew is filled with veggies and is simple to make.
I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. Kids can help by pulling the chicken into large shreds and tucking the rolled tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. You can have Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken
- You need of Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes.
- You need 2 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need 1 of 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 of 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Parsley [garnishment].
- It’s of Dried Chives [garnishment].
- You need of Options & Sides.
- It’s of Fresh Chilled Celery.
- You need of Fresh Chilled Carrots.
- Prepare of Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnishment].
Use your leftovers again during the week: Cut corn tortillas into quarters. Look how golden these baked chicken tenders are!! The secret is toasted breadcrumbs – great tip for all baked These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly Baked breaded chicken – my way.
Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken instructions
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome..
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat..
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil..
- For the Chicken Alfredo – add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste..
- For the Hot Chicken – add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper..
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425..
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time – boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 – 12 minutes..
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot..
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired..
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side..
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir..
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired..
- As for the Hot Chicken – pull chicken from pan – place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not..
- Serve hot! Enjoy!.
Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes. This is hands down the best chicken I've ever eaten! This tray-baked chicken with simple rub cooked with streaks of bacon and served with squashed potatoes and creamed spinach is an absolute a must-keep recipe. If you want to prepare a meal that completely satisfies everyone and not spending too much time in the kitchen. Learn to bake a chicken a few different ways and you will always be able to have a tasty meal on the table that can feed your whole family!