Chicken & broccoli alfredo.
You can have Chicken & broccoli alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & broccoli alfredo
- It’s 1 jar of of Prego artisan 3 cheese sauce.
- It’s 3 of boneless and skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of homestyle alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of Adobo seasoning to season chicken.
- You need 1 of chicken seasonig to season chicken.
- You need 2 bunch of fresh broccoli crowns cut into similar size of chicken.
- Prepare 1 box of any pasta of your choice with lines.
Chicken & broccoli alfredo step by step
- Season chicken with adobo, chicken seasoning, and black pepper. Saute in deep frying pan until no longer pink..
- While the chicken is cooking, add pasta to boiling water and follow cooking directions on box. At the same time steam/boil broccoli until tender but not over done..
- When chicken is no longer pink add 1/2 of each jar of sauce, milk, and grated cheese to the pan. Stir together for a few minutes..
- When pasts and broccoli are done add them along with the rest of the sauce to the same pan with the chicken..
- Stir everything together on med to low heat for about 10 minutes to combine flavors..