Chicken with asparagus & Feta. A light but super-tasty pasta dish, with fresh asparagus cooked in broth with sauteed garlic and seasoned chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Chicken and Asparagus. This creamy chicken dish is easy to prepare ahead so perfect for a dinner party.
How to make Chicken and Asparagus Pasta: Start by cooking the pasta in boiling water. Be sure to add the lemon juice at the very end; if it is on the asparagus too long, it will discolor the usually vibrant vegetable. Add the asparagus, chicken, and any accumulated juice and nestle the chicken into the liquid. You can cook Chicken with asparagus & Feta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with asparagus & Feta
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of Stem fresh ginger grated.
- Prepare 250 g of Asparagus stems.
- It’s 3 handfuls of Curly Kale.
- You need 200 g of Feta Cheese.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon the asparagus mixture over the chicken and serve. Add the chicken and garlic and saute over medium-high heat. Cook until the chicken is golden In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, steamed asparagus, chicken mixture and goat cheese.
Chicken with asparagus & Feta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan and add chopped garlic. After a few minutes add the grated ginger stirring.
- While garlic & ginger are cooking chop the asparagus into short lengths; add to the pan and stir.
- Dice the chicken breasts and add to the pan stirring until the chicken is fully browned and coated.
- Add the Curly Kale and cover with the pan lid. Allow the Kale to wilt while stirring occasionally.
- Cut the Feta Cheese into small cubes and when the Curly Kale is fully Wilted add to the pan..
- As the cheese starts to melt add a good splash of lemon juice. Stir and cover and simmer, for a few minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and serve.
Download Chicken asparagus stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Chicken Penne with Asparagus and Peas is an easy dinner that comes together really quickly. Just keep a couple of defrosted chicken breasts in your fridge and a couple pantry items on hand, and. MORE+ LESS Meanwhile, break off tough ends of asparagus as far down as stalks snap easily. Carve chicken, arrange on plates and serve with panzanella, garnishing with remaining asparagus pieces, onion, and cucumber slices.