Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms. Hello guy's , so Today i am making my own version of the “Spinach- Stuffed Mushrooms” by the way don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT & TRY HD FOR. These easy, cheesy vegetarian stuffed mushrooms are the perfect party appetizer. Here's the very best way to make them, from which mushrooms to buy to how to get crispy, golden-brown tops.
It can be served hot or at room temperature, and is sometimes served cold. Mushrooms are stuffed with herbs, Cheddar cheese and ground beef to make these mouth-watering appetizer bites. The mushrooms are stuffed with hamburger meat, and are full of flavor. You can have Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 24 medium of white mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese.
Stuffed mushrooms are a classy and hearty treat that can serve as the appetizer at a dinner party, or as a more casual snack at a get-together. In a medium skillet, melt butter and add chopped. Easy cheese stuffed mushrooms with lots of garlic, sweet onion and herbs. Jump to the Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- cut the stems out of the mushrooms, set aside.
- hollow out the mushrooms, set bits aside.
- chop bits and stems coarsely.
- scramble sausage until browned.
- add the chopped stems to sausage, cook 5 minutes more.
- stuff sausage into mushrooms, top with cheese.
- broil in oven for 15 minutes at 400°F until cheese is bubbly.
- serve and enjoy.
Stuffed mushrooms are such a delicious and savory appetizer! This recipe is based on Steve's mother's stuffed mushrooms. She soaks the mushroom caps in marsala wine. A mushroom cap stuffed with a glorious mixture and baked until golden brown and sizzling. I could pop 'em in my mouth every day till Kingdom Come and I'd never get tired of them.