Sausage Stroganoff. Sausage Stroganoff works well with beef or pork sausages and is a great 'kid friendly' version of the regular beef stroganoff! Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). Sausage Stroganoff is a budget-friendly main meal that is very easy to prepare.
Add olive oil to a frying pan and fry the onion until soft. Sausage Stroganoff is a very popular recipe. Sausage stroganoff is a swedish version of the russian dish beef stroganoff. You can cook Sausage Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Stroganoff
- You need 16 oz of pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1/4 of Bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/3 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 1/2 of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms diced.
Slice sausage into strips (not dimes). In a skillet, brown over high heat. Add chopped onion and paprika to the skillet. Fry the onions in the oil until just soft.
Sausage Stroganoff step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions..
- Brown hamburger, onion, bell pepper..
- Add 2 cups of broth and mushrooms to meat mixture..
- Add flour to 1/2 cup broth. Mix well. Add to meat mixture. Mix well..
- Add milk stir well. Add sour cream. Stir well..
- Mix sauce with cooked noodles..
- Season to taste. Serve..
Add the pieces of sausage and brown. This gorgeous sausage stroganoff makes for a quick, easy and cheap meal for the whole family to enjoy. Serve with mashed potato or rice..of sausage should work just fine with this. The amount of sour cream that you use is up to you. As you know,stroganoffs are usually Recently Viewed Recipes.