Overnight Breakfast Casserole. Your Breakfast Has Never Tasted So Good! Try Our Delicious Breakfast Recipes Today. Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors.
Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Cook sausage and sprinkle along with cheese over the bread cubes. Wifesaver Breakfast is a great make ahead casserole! You can have Overnight Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 (30 oz) of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of bags 2 cups each taco cheese with spices.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk or use option ⬇️*.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 can evaporated.
- It’s of Milk Instead of just the sweetened condensed milk *.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag cubed ham about 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced (can use green pepper or a mix of both).
Perfect for holidays (it can be made with sausage or ham too). In this recipe, cheese, bacon, bell peppers and green onions are layered with bread and soaked in a seasoned egg mixture. Assemble this Easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole full of sausage, potatoes, eggs, and cheese in the evening and bake it in the morning. It's the perfect way to start the day!
Overnight Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Cook sausage and set a side and place half of the hashbrowns in a 13×9 inch dish then sprinkle on 2 cups cheese.
- Then add the rest of the hashbrowns and add cooked sausage, ham and peppers.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and * condensed milk together and pour evenly over top and sprinkle on rest of cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour then remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes then serve. Hope you enjoy !.
One of my favorite parts of the day is breakfast. I am one of those people that has to eat something to start the day. I LOVE, love, love this overnight breakfast casserole. You throw it together the night before, and then you stick it in your fridge until morning. In the morning you simply pop it in the oven for an hour and, viola, the yummiest breakfast casserole, without any work or fuss!