Vegetable sausage soup. Created using traditional old country sausage-making practices. Find Deals on Soup Spices in Seasonings on Amazon. The Coziest Vegetable-and-Sausage Soup for Those Chilly May Days.
Italian sausage, potatoes, and a flavorful broth make a tasty and filling meal. I've made this soup twice so far, and it makes excellent leftovers. It's one of those soups that tastes even better a day or two later. You can cook Vegetable sausage soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable sausage soup
- You need 1 lb of cooked sausage.
- It’s 1 of bottle of v8 juice.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 3 cup of fresh green beans snapped.
- Prepare 2 cup of cut up potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of corn cut off cob.
- You need 1 cup of carrots cut up.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of pepper salt garlic to taste.
It's one of my favorite lunches to take to work these days. Sausage and Vegetable Soup – This hearty, delicious soup has big flavors and light ingredients. I hope the answer is yes, whether you shared the day with friends, family, and a turkey feast or spent it solo in. Spoon out most of the fat from the cooked sausage and discard.
Vegetable sausage soup instructions
- Cook sausage till done.
- Take all fresh vegetables boil till tender don't want potatoes mushy and drain.
- Add water v8 juice tomato soup cooked sausage and grease and drained fresh vegetables stir and cook on low for hour.
Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring,until soft but not browned. Add carrots, zucchini, pepper, wine, chicken broth, tomatoes, basil, and oregano and bring to a boil. This winter I've been making so many vegetable soups. From this Vegetable Chili, to Mexican Lentil Soup, to Creamy Tortellini Minestrone and Gnocchi Vegetable Soup with Pesto. Oh and Let's not forget this Super Easy Cauliflower Vegetable Soup.