Cheese tortellini and Italian sausage soup. A delicious, easy-to-make recipe with the savory flavor of Johnsonville Sausage! Stir in beef broth, water, wine, tomatoes, carrots, basil, oregano, tomato sauce, and sausage. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top of each serving.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP WITH CHEESE TORTELLINI. Half the year my husband is really busy with work and gone a lot and the other half he has a lot more leisure time to spend with us. Thank goodness because I was pretty fried there for a while. You can cook Cheese tortellini and Italian sausage soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese tortellini and Italian sausage soup
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Italian style diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen tortellini (I used the cheese filled one).
- It’s 1 of Spinach (as much as you like).
- It’s 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (cut up with a knife ).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese (as much as you like on top).
It takes about a week for us all to adjust to him being home more. This delicious Italian soup features tortellini, sausage, and lots of vegetables — carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and bell pepper. The soup is enriched with beef stock and red wine, and garnished with grated Parmesan cheese. Crumble sausage into a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
Cheese tortellini and Italian sausage soup instructions
- Put everything into your crock pot and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Eat and enjoy :).
Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Make some Italian food tonight with this easy Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage recipe. Serve with a side salad and some hot bread for a quick dinner any night of the week. Top with shredded parmesan cheese or chopped fresh parsley for an added elegant touch.