Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup. Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious Add the sausage mix and the remaining ingredients except for the cream, spinach, and tortellini to I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and it'll. This Crockpot Italian sausage soup recipe is hearty, filling, and full of flavor. A wonderful and easy set it and forget it soup recipe.
Feel free to lighten up the recipe a little bit by using turkey Italian sausage for a little less fat and calories. The pasta in this recipe is cooked on the. I think this extra step adds a lot of flavor to crockpot soups. You can have Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup
- You need 1 of Vegetable broth 4 cups.
- You need 8 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 can of Rotel (your choice flavor).
- Prepare 1 of Sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cup of Penne pasta (give or take depending on how much pasta you like).
- Prepare 16 oz of Turkey sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese , cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of seasoning. I love using garlic pepper..
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a It's a complete meal in one pot, comes together in no time , and is indeed damn delicious I used Hot Turkey Sausage in place of pork sausage. In addition, I added coarsely chopped kale as well as. cathy's kitchen journey: Crockpot Turkey Sausage Wheatberry Soup. This meal is all about how much flavor you can pack in one pan. This is a robust, easy to make Soup.
Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup instructions
- Layer in Crock-pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir and serve. 😊.
- Have fun with this recipe!! Add or change amounts of ingredients to fit your taste buds!! Make it your own 😋😀.
Join In Now Join the conversation! cup orzo pasta. I look forward seeing new crockpot meals! This hearty Sausage and Spinach soup has less fat than a traditional sausage soup because of the turkey Italian sausage.. Wine note: This delicious soup needs a wine that's crisp and medium-bodied, such as a California pinot gris (aka pinot grigio). The wine's crispness balances the richness.