Beef and Sausage Meatballs. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. These Italian-seasoned meatballs are made with two parts ground beef and one part Italian sausage. Minced garlic, dried basil, and grated Parmesan cheese flavor the meatballs perfectly.
Italian sausage, lean ground beef and spices combined together and formed into meatballs. Pop them in your mouth as they are, cover them in sauce as an appetizer, on a sub sandwich, or as a topping for pasta. Anyway you try them, you just have to try them! You can have Beef and Sausage Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Sausage Meatballs
- You need 1 pound of hot or sweet italian sausage, casings removed.
- It’s pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheede.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 inch of skice sweet onion slice, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dryed oregano.
- It’s as needed of your favorite marinara sauce,.
Line shallow baking dish with foil and oil. Combine all ingredients and mix, using enough water to meld. Ingredients for Italian Sausage Meatballs. ground sausage: you'll either want to get loose ground sausage or remove the sausage from casings. You may use sweet sausage, mild Italian sausage, or spicy sausage.
Beef and Sausage Meatballs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Remove sausage from casings and place in a food prcessor with the onion and garlic. Pulse until well blended.
- Add to a latge bowl with all-e remaining ingredients and mix well woth your hands.
- Form into 2 inch balls and place on prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes then place in marinara sauce and simmer on low, patiala covered 1 hour.
- Serve on pasta or in a sub roll. They are also delicious sliced in a sanwhich..
The secret to these homemade beef meatballs is a trifecta of ground beef, ground pork, and Italian sausage. They're extremely easy to make and can be made ahead of time for an easy weeknight dinner. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the panko and milk until combined. Add the ground beef, ground pork, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, fresh herbs, onion and Worcestershire sauce to the mixing bowl. These Italian meatballs use a standard mix of ground beef and ground pork, with added flavor from parsley, garlic, and dried herbs.