Spicy chicken tortilla soup. Create An Easy Ancho Tortilla Soup At Home. Find Deals on Campbells Chicken Tortilla Soup in Groceries on Amazon. Serving Suggestion: Customize your soup with your favorite toppings!
The deep rich essence of the broth comes from sautéing the onions, garlic, and cilantro to release their flavor, before adding the broth and spices. Cheese is also very important in this recipe for tortilla soup… Cheese and crushed tortilla chips are added at the end to thicken the soup base and give it a comforting luxurious feel. There is so much depth and flavor in each bowl of soup. You can have Spicy chicken tortilla soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken tortilla soup
- You need 2 can of 14.5 oz beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of 10oz ro-tel, tomatoes&chilies.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of Green chilies.
- You need 1 block of of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 lb of Chrcken breast.
- It’s 2 can of 14.5 oz chicken broth.
In the bottom your crockpot, layer the onion, jalapeños, and garlic. Add the chicken, cumin, salt, and pepper. Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup is fantastically flavorful and oh so easy to make! Pile it high with all your favorite toppings and make it as spicy or as mild as you'd like.
Spicy chicken tortilla soup step by step
- Boil chicken till fully cooked, empty water and let chicken cool..
- In medium pot mix all ingredients together, cook on med-low heat..
- Cut or shred chicken and add to pot..
- Allow to cook for 30-45 min stiring occasionally to prevent chicken from melting to the bottom..
- Ladle out into a bowl, crush tortilla chips on top along with shredded cheese and some chopped onion..
Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic and jalapeño and cook an additional minute. In a large heavy bottomed pot, heat the oil on medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, jalapenos, salt and pepper. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute.