Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad. This easy chicken recipe is made with Cajun spices, boneless chicken breasts, and a little vegetable oil. The chicken is seasoned and refrigerated for about an hour before it's cooked, so plan to begin at least an hour before you plan to cook the chicken. All you need to bring this tender, deeply flavored chicken breast to the table is a jar of Cajun seasoning (you'll want to buy the salt-free kind) and a few pats of butter.
Forget dry breasts with this whopper of a recipe inspired by our Cajun Butter Steak Bites. The best part is you don't need much to make them, especially if you have Cajun seasoning on hand (just make sure you're using a LOW SODIUM brand). Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner entree! You can cook Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad
- You need 1/2 of cucumber cored and sliced.
- Prepare 15 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 70 g of pitted black olives.
- It’s 1/2 of crumbled feta.
- You need of 1 tblsp olive oil.
- It’s 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- You need of Cajun Chicken.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of tblsp Cajun chicken spice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
Cajun Chicken can be served hot or cold. Blackened Chicken is a Cajun dish in which chicken breasts are coated in Blackened Seasoning and pan-seared. Contrary to what many might believe, blackened food is not cooked until it's burnt — it's just well seasoned. When chicken breasts are cooked through, arrange them on a serving plate.
Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad step by step
- Layer cucumber, tomatoes and olives..
- Add crumbed feta cheese drizzle the olive oil and squeeze the lemon mix and cover to chill in the fridge so the flavours marry 😍.
- Coat breasts with Cajun spice and drizzle with olive oil and rub for even coating.
- Heat up butter and canola oil and sauté the breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes then serve..
Top each portion with cooked green bell peppers and onions. Ladle chicken stock over the chicken, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately. Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Breasts Recipe. It is very versatile and can be used to make so many yummy things. Cajun means this chicken is going to have a spicy kick to it.