Grilled Skirt Steak. Skirt steak, my favorite beef for quick grilling, benefits from rubs and marinades. My Meat Seasoning is excellent here. Grilling might just be the best way to cook up a skirt steak.
It can be divided into the inside and outside skirt. Skirt steak is a wonderfully flavorful cut of beef. It's also fabulous on the grill. You can cook Grilled Skirt Steak using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Skirt Steak
- You need 1 of Skirt Steak.
- It’s of Juice of 1 Lime.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pineapple Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh Mint.
- Prepare of Fresh Oregano.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Chili Flakes.
Preparation Prepare grill for cooking over direct heat with hot charcoal. Whenever I grill skirt steak, it's impossible to leave even the tiniest piece of leftovers. When working on this piece, I made enough skirt for at least four people. This Grilled skirt Steak recipe is perfect a family gathering, barbecue with friends and sadly a great way to end grilling season (you don't need to end it if you live somewhere warm).
Grilled Skirt Steak step by step
- Combine juices, herbs, garlic, oil and spices. Mix well..
- Place marinade and steak into a large freezer bag. Be sure to get the meat nice and coated. Place in fridge for an hour. Flip bag after 30 minutes..
- Place on a hot grill. The size of the steak will determine the cooking time. I cooked this for 7 minutes on one side and about three on the other side. When it looked like this, I determined it was done..
- Let rest then slice across the grain of the meat. This turned out just fine for me. Juicy and tender..
- Since it cooks so fast, I recommend it be one of the last items going on the grill. Enjoy..
How do you serve skirt steak? Skirt steak can be served as a main dish with roasted potatoes or grilled vegetables. My sauce of choice is a tangy avocado chimichurri. This marinated Grilled Skirt Steak makes an easy and quick meal any night of the week. This is one of the best and easiest skirt steak recipes.