Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach.
You can have Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach
- Prepare 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of Pasta (I use Rigatoni or Penne).
- You need 1 packages of Frozen spinach.
- It’s 14 oz of Jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 7 oz of Milk or cream.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, to taste.
Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach step by step
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, Pepper, garlic powder and oregano, to taste..
- Lower heat to medium and add the jar of Alfredo to the pan of sausage, along with half the jar of milk or cream..
- Defrost spinach in microwave (about 3 minutes), drain water and add spinach to pan as well, stirring over medium heat..
- Prepare pasta until al dente (boil about 6-7 minutes)..
- Pour pasta into a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, and add the sausage/spinach mixture. Mix well..
- Cover and Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour..
- Buon appetito!.