Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever! Other fruits can be substituted or added as desired. Best served chilled and same day due to banana discoloration.
One of my all time favorite things is cheesecake. Fresh Fruit Salad Paired with Saffron Roads Vegetable SamosasSaffron Road. This strawberry banana cheesecake salad might throw you off because salads and cheesecakes don't usually go hand in hand. / Fruit Sides. You can cook Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- It’s 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- You need 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- You need As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- You need as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- It’s of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
How to Make Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. In a bowl, mix together, marshmallows, yogurt, Cool Whip, pudding and pie filling mix. Stir in the fruit (Note: You can also add in or change any of the fruits.) Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes = cheesecake filling + pancake dry ingredients + fresh strawberry syrup = cheesecake for breakfast! This Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad from The Slow Roasted Italian is a fluffy fruit salad that everyone will love!
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the “OPTIONAL” items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
The beauty of cheesecake salads is that Add sliced strawberries and blueberries (and bananas and marshmallows if using), and stir gently This recipe is simply amazing! I left out the marshmallows and bananas and served with graham crackers. Strawberry Banana Salad is the perfect addition to any party with bananas, pineapple, strawberries and Greek yogurt. Sweet, creamy and quick & easy! Packed with fruit this dish is sweet, creamy and takes just minutes to make.