Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins. Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins – Healthy, hearty muffins loaded with juicy blueberries and refreshing orange flavor! This week's assigned Muffin Monday was Oatmeal Muffins with Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts, but since I wasn't in much of a dried fruit/nutty mood, I decided to substitute. Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins – Healthy, hearty muffins loaded with juicy blueberries and refreshing orange flavor!
Overnight oatmeal muffins are just overnight oats with a few extra steps. I make a flax blueberry muffin just for youuuu… True story. I absolutely LOVE having healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins because they're quick, easy & best of all, I can freeze. You can cook Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 8 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange zest, fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice, fresh.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries, fresh.
A healthy breakfast or on-the-go snack, these tasty muffins aren't overly sweet, with tangy pops of cranberries and crunchy Quaker oats oatmeal has long been a favorite breakfast here too! (We love it with frozen blueberries.) But it's nice to mix it up and cranberry. Learn how to make these cranberry orange oatmeal muffins from scratch! I'm also obsessed with the cranberry + orange flavor combination, like in these Healthy Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins! It's such a lovely pairing of deliciously sweet and bright tartness.
Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix butter, egg, milk, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice together in small bowl..
- Mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together in large bowl..
- Create well in dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients and stir..
- Gently fold in blueberries..
- Grease standard size muffin tin. Fill each tin about 2/3 full..
- Sprinkle additional blueberries, oats, and/or sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool at least 5 minutes before removing from pan..
Soft Oatmeal Cookies. blueberry orange muffins. These tangy blueberry and orange muffins are so easy to make and are full of sweet berries and citrusy orange which make a great combo. Blueberry and orange muffins are a fab breakfast, brunch, lunch or snack option and this recipe in particular is a really original and tasty twist on a classic. My zucchini breakfast muffins and apple oatmeal muffins are both cut from the same cloth. These can be gluten free if you used gluten free certified oats in the recipe.